* are mean to their mothers
* are against feminism
* only want you for your body
* will/are leading you on
* think you owe them something
* think they are entitled to your body
if track 2 is called ‘maybe i’m the problem’ i’m telling you now it is going to be the catchiest, coolest and greatest song that’ll get stuck in everyone’s heads and all the haters will be so annoyed with it and taylor swift is going to end up sat on her throne of grammys and money all smug like "well you did ask me to write it"
because i’m HELLA excited for 1989 AND i’m turning 18 right before it comes out, I’M HAVING A GIVEAWAY!!!
there will be four winners (all winners will be chosen at random):
- one will win one of the t-shirt CD packages above*
- one will win the 1989 white seagull circle tee (above) and a deluxe copy of the album**
- the other two will win a physical deluxe copy of the album and the shake it off single CD (above)***
*the shirt will ship right away, and the CD will ship on October 27th. the winner chooses which one he/she gets.
**you may choose to get either a digital or physical copy (if you are not in the US, i have to send a physical copy because i cannot gift internationally on iTunes)
***i will ship both when the album comes out on October 27th
- reblog this post as many times as you want. you can like for bookmarking, but likes do not count as an entry.
- no giveaway blogs, please.
- winners will be chosen randomly by an online name picker.
- if you are chosen, you have to be comfortable giving me your address so i can ship the items to you.
- i will ship internationally (see above).
- you can reblog this until October 18th (my birthday!) at 8:29 PM (that’s 1989 in standard time)!
- winners will be notified October 20th! after that, i will order everything and start the shipping process.
- lastly, you must be following me to enter. if you aren’t, you will be disqualified.
GOOD LUCK, AND HAPPY SWIFTING!!!
Sparks fly dubstep
Not gonna lie, I kind of like this.
that was different
if i ever go to a club i’ll request that